BELGRADE - MONTANA

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

Belgrade

main

Population 5700

The original townsite of Belgrade was established and filed in the Gallatin County Clerk and Recorder's Office by Thomas B. Quaw, a businessman from the midwest, in July 1881. According to Quaw, the townsite was a blind railroad siding nine miles west of Bozeman, and was named Belgrade after the capital of Serbia as an expression of appreciation to Serbian investors who helped finance a portion of the Northern Pacific Railroad.

Belgrade was incorporated in 1906.

sign

 

 

 

A Main Street along the railroad

 

With a lot of Bars and casino's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mint Bar

Build as a cafe Bar in 1904

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

store
The Belgrade store "The store that sells everythig"